Sunday, July 13, 2008

18 days to go

We're on the countdown of the year, with only 18 days to go! Stephenie Meyer's fourth novel in the Twilight series - Breaking Dawn - is almost here. And I have to say, if this isn't the most anticipated young adult fiction release this year, then I don't know what is.

Stephenie Meyer has started posting "quotes of the day" again, like she did last year when Eclipse was released. Today's quote was something like: Tanya: "Oh how i've missed you Edward"

It's one of my biggest theories that the trouble in Breaking Dawn is going to come from the Denali Clan, so when I saw that quote I did a little dance for joy. I'd love to see Bella have some kind of competition (even if it's only in her mind) and it if comes in the form of Tanya from the Denali clan then i'm happy.

God, how does one wait another 18 days? It's so close I can almost taste it on the tip of my tongue, smell the newness of its pages in my nostrils, feel the glossy cover on my fingertips... This is going to be one hellava wait!

No comments: